account-logged-inaccountarrow-leftbasketbasketbasketBottle icon-1cirlce-successclosecreditSlice 1lockedlogoutmarkerSlice 1searchsuccesssuccessSlice 2truckSlice 1amexjcbmaestromastercardpaypalpaypal-iconpaypal-sm-iconpaypalvisaworldpay-colorPowered byworldpayPowered byfacebooktwitteryoutube
This website requires the use of cookies. To find out more about our use of cookies, view our privacy policy
Jump to Content

Tobermory

First Society bottling in 1987.

The only distillery in Mull, it was built as part of Tobermory's early development as a port. It has had a patchy history, and was silent from 1930 to 1972, when it was revived under a new name. This lasted only until 1975. Production resumed in 1989 and Burns Stewart bought the distillery in 1993. It currently bottles two malts, one named after the distillery, the other, slightly more peated, called Ledaig (pronounced late jack in Gaelic).

1795
Active
Tobermory, PA75 6NR
Îles (Sauf Islay)