account-logged-inaccountarrow-leftbasketbasketbasketBottle icon-1cirlce-successclosecreditSlice 1lockedlogoutmarkerSlice 1searchsuccesssuccessSlice 2truckSlice 1amexjcbmaestromastercardpaypalpaypal-iconpaypal-sm-iconpaypalvisaworldpay-colorPowered byworldpayPowered byfacebooktwitteryoutube
This website requires the use of cookies. To find out more about our use of cookies, view our privacy policy
Jump to Content

Convalmore

First Society bottling in 1990.

The distillery was closed in 1985 and dismantled, but continues to exist, physically, since its shell was bought by William Grant & Sons (Glenfiddich) for warehousing. In 1909, it had been destroyed by fire, and after being re-built was used for experiments in continuous distillation. Refurbished and expanded in 1964, it was a casualty of the contraction of the mid-1980s.

1894
Fermé(e)
Dufftown, AB55 4BD
Speyside